Integrated Townships – Luxury or Necessity?
– by Anil Pharande, Chairman – Pharande Spaces & President – CREDAI Pune-Metro According to the World Bank Group, India…Read More »
Understanding the True Value of a Location
– by Anil Pharande, Chairman – Pharande Spaces The property market always sees increased buying activity during the festive season.…Read More »
Does the Indian Festive Season Attract NRI Homebuyers?
by Anil Pharande, Chairman – Pharande Spaces (Click for Marathi translation) Most NRIs have families back in India – but even otherwise,…Read More »
Pharande Spaces Launches Phase 3 of Iconic Integrated Township Puneville
Pharande Spaces Announces Festive Launch of Iconic Integrated Township Puneville Phase 3 Pune, 16th October 2021 – Continuing the success saga…Read More »
Pharande Spaces Announces Festive Launch of Vaanya – Woodsville Phase 4
PRESS RELEASE Pharande Spaces Announces Festive Launch of Vaanya – Woodsville Phase 4 Pune, 14th October 2021: Leading integrated townships developers…Read More »
PMRDA to Power Pune’s Real Estate Transformation
– by Anil Pharande, Chairman – Pharande Spaces (Download Marathi translation) Recently, the Maharashtra state government appointed the Pune Metropolitan…Read More »
4 Ways the Government Can Boost Pune’s Housing Market
– by Anil Pharande, Chairman – Pharande Spaces (Download Marathi version) Pune’s housing market has remained remarkably strong despite the Covid-19…Read More »
How Pune Will Gain from Model Tenancy Act
– Anil Pharande, Chairman – Pharande Spaces The much-needed Model Tenancy Act has finally got the Cabinet’s nod and thereby…Read More »
Housing Market Recovery – Where, When and How?
(Click for Marathi version) – by Anil Pharande The second COVID-19 wave has taken India by storm, over-stretching the healthcare infrastructure far beyond…Read More »